Tickets can be booked online in advance through our website. For our Victorian Christmas event we recommend that all tickets are pre-booked as we cannot guarantee availability on arrival.
When booking online you will receive a confirmation email, you must have this booking confirmation either printed out or clearly visible on a phone when you arrive as it will need to be scanned on arrival.
Please arrive in good time ahead of your tour time shown on your ticket. Anyone arriving outside their time slot may be refused entry.
Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
Please note that we do not allow prams or pushchairs in the castle. Please also note that we only allow small bags in the house. Storage is not available.
We encourage our visitors to pre-book tickets before arrival to avoid disappointment.Book now
We ask all visitors to:
- Not visit if you have a new, persistent cough, fever, or loss of/change to your sense of taste or smell, but instead stay at home and contact NHS 111 for advice
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit and adhere to all guidance shown on signage and provided by staff
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitiser
In order to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff, and enable safe social distancing, we have introduced the following measures:
- Strict limit on the number of visitors
- Access to the car park will only be possible with a pre-booked ticket, available in advance from our website only
- Tickets will specify a time window for arrival
- Installed new hand sanitising stations.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning on all touch points
- Added Perspex screens at our payment points