You must have your booking confirmation either printed out or clearly visible on a phone when you arrive. You will need to hold it up to the window of the ticket office so that it can be validated.
Please arrive in good time ahead of your tour time shown on your ticket. Anyone arriving outside their timeslot may be refused entry. Once you leave the car park, you will not be able to re-enter on the same day without a new booking.
Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
Please note that we do not allow prams or pushchairs in the castle. Please also note that we only allow small bags in the house. Storage is not available.
PLEASE BE AWARE
ROCKINGHAM CASTLE & GARDENS WILL BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY 22 MAY 2022
We ask all of our visitors to pre-book tickets before arrival to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE BE AWARE WALKERS HOUSE TEA ROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
We ask all visitors to:
- Not visit if you have a new, persistent cough, fever, or loss of/change to your sense of taste or smell, but instead stay at home and contact NHS 111 for advice
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit and adhere to all guidance shown on signage and provided by staff
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitiser
In order to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff, and enable safe social distancing, we have introduced the following measures:
- Strict limit on the number of visitors
- Access to the car park will only be possible with a pre-booked ticket, available in advance from our website only
- Tickets will specify a time window for arrival
- Installed new hand sanitising stations.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning on all touch points
- Added Perspex screens at our payment points