- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer the information you share to outside parties, with the exception of trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We will not use your information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials without evidence of explicit consent.
Find further information in the full policy, outlined on this page.
Rockingham Castle is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in accordance with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation. Our reference number is Z9167821, and our Data Protection Officer, Katie Callaghan, can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
We will not contact you with marketing or promotional emails without explicit consent. If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Katie Callaghan email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database, only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe there to be a problem in the way we are handling your data.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to be contacted by Rockingham Castle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our Estate Office at: Rockingham Castle, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 8TH
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser, capturing and remembering certain information.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Rockingham Castle.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
For more information about Google Analytics, view their terms of service here
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens’ online privacy protection act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
All prices are in £ (Pound) Sterling.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place “as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.”
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Rockingham Castle reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests visiting Rockingham Castle must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Rockingham Castle reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission.
For any goods sold online (eg. Guide Books) you have the right to cancel your contract with us within 7 days. If you do cancel your order, goods must be returned in original packaging and condition at the expense of the customer, you will then have your payment returned.
Please note: Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
The Estate Office
Telephone: 01536 770240 | Fax: 01536 771692 | Email: email@example.com