Covid-19 Information for Visitors
We ask all visitors to:
- Not visit if you have a new, persistent cough, fever, or loss of/change to your sense of taste or smell, but instead stay at home and contact NHS 111 for advice
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit and adhere to all guidance shown on signage and provided by staff
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitiser
In order to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff, and enable safe social distancing, we have introduced the following measures:
- Strict limit on the number of visitors on site.
- Access to the car park will only be possible with a pre-booked ticket, available in advance from our website only. For more information or to book tickets please visit our ‘Opening Times and Tickets Page’ here
- Tickets will specify a time window for arrival
- Installed new hand sanitising stations.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning on all touch points
- Added Perspex screens at our payment points
- Operating a Cashless system. We ask all visitors to pay using a credit/debit card. Cash will no longer be accepted onsite.
- In line with current advice we regret that St Leonards Church, the Dungeon and Audio Visual room, Salvin’s Tower, Gift Shop and Castle itself still remain closed.
We would like to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority and we will continue to ensure that Rockingham Castle is ‘Covid-19 secure’. We have following the governments ‘5 Steps to working safely’ which can be found here.
We very much appreciate your continued support during this period.